Still Waiting for Snow!

Training at Mt. Ashland will start once the Mt. Ashland opens and we have the go ahead to train. Watch your email for other training opportunities such as dryland training and on snow training at Mt. Bachelor. Once the mountain opens, jackets can be picked up on the...

2018 Shakespeare Cup – Cancelled

The Shakespeare Cup will run Saturday and Sunday, January 28th and 29th…

The Latest News from MARA…

Still Waiting for Snow!

Training at Mt. Ashland will start once the Mt. Ashland opens and we have the go ahead to train. Watch your email for other training opportunities such as dryland training and on snow training at Mt. Bachelor. Once the mountain opens, jackets can be picked up on the...

read more

Cancelled – Holiday Camp

Still waiting for more snow and the mountain to open. Holiday Camp in December is cancelled. We will attempt to offer a Spring Break Camp in March depending on snow, interest by athletes, coach availability and space on the mountain. Watch your email for further...

read more